BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Paula M.
mexico
me encanta, la uso diario aunque no me maquillar y es impresionante como limpia la piel aún cuando creías que estaba limpia
Katie W.
Amazing, removes makeup and makes skin feel refreshed and smooth. Super affordable and available in most UK beauty stores.
A. M.
Perugia
Super super grate, no odor, clean skin, no dirt left behind, what can I say? I love this, that's why I use it frequently. 😍
Natalia V.
East Hanover, NJ
A pretty nice (and affordable) alternative to my favourite Bioderma. Perfect for removing everyday makeup. Would repurchase
Mary D.
Seattle
Quick & easy!
Removes make up instantly without any backlogs. Didn’t have the feeling it cleans the skin from daily “dirt”
Jessica  P.
Bay Roberts, NL
I love this toner water but the one thing i dont like is how dry my skin feels after it could because i use tarte products
Erin H.
Acton, ON
Removes makeup very well! I find it soothes my skin really nicely as well! Good price especially for how big the bottle is!
Sara A.
This product is so cool I've used it, it works on facial cleansing and is very suitable for facial cleansing after make-up
Toni M.
Scunthorpe
I love this product I use it daily. Its super refreshing, leaves your skin looking glowy and healthy. And super affordable.
Raine d.
london
Used on cotton pads it just melts makeup away, no need for scrubbing and tugging. It's do gentle I get no irritation after.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.