BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Miranda C.
I love this to remove makeup. It takes all my makeup off and leaves me feeling refreshed. Will for sure repurchase! ☺️
Natasha W.
Darwen, Lancashire
Use everyday to take off makeup and to give my skin that fresh feeling. Very gentle and isn't too drying for your skin!
Madeline G.
Philadelphia, PA
Esto es una maravilla total 🙊😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 me encanta funciona perfecto y no hace daño a la piel ni si quiera a la sensible
Susan H.
Love how clean my skin feels after using this product. Plus the fact it is cruelty free makes it an even better choice.
Maria B.
Ciudad de México
This is too good, I love the formula that is used on them, I also love it, I like it a lot, it removes makeup too well
Andra Bianca C.
Recco
Love this! Is one of my best micellar water! Is the first time that I use this one! It definitly meet my expectations!
Aimi C.
This takes every inch of makeup and dirt off your skin! Don’t need much to cleanse face and is VERY gentle on the eyes!
Angelli S.
Seattle
It is very effective!
I love that feeling of freshness, but it doesn't remove the make-up at all and this is a problem.
Carla D.
Yes. I love this, like I've got really sensitive skin and I can't put on really harsh products on it. This one is bomb
Génesis P.
Hialeah, FL
Es increíble realmente elimina los rastros de maquillaje sin mucho esfuerzo, y deja una sensación increíble en la piel.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.