BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Amanda C.
Borden, ON
Really love this. Works great for removing makeup and very gentle on the skin. Would recommend trying, and its definitely a repurchase for me.
shayla❤ D.
Kent
Gets all of makeup of your face and cleanses all pores on your face and helps get rid of spots. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND YOU BUYING THIS PRODUCT!
Jwankary S.
It cleans very well and leave a clean smooth face skin and u can use it everywhere on your eyes and lip and it also remove a waterproof makeup
Chloe J.
Dorset
Sooooooooooo good. An absolute fave of mine. So highly recommend although the bottle leaks so you may have to transfer it into another bottle.
Elena A.
I always purchase this product when i plan to go Europe its great at removing minimal makeup, its great for when you're in a hurry or too lazy!
Joanna P.
Best make up removal product I have tried so far. Removes even very long lasting lipstick without it being oily. Very effective and efficient.
LEAR40971 YOLANDA M.
Me encanta, deja ni piel lista para mi tratamiento diario, ayuda a mantener mi piel suave y radiante, no se siente pesada y es realmente útil.
Karla g.
leon
Me encanta, es realmente buena. Ayuda a desmaquillar perfectamente y sin necesidad de lavar la cara después, además que no deja la cara grasosa
Kaileigh-Elizabeth R.
Mauchline
Bought this a month ago and it is my holy grail! Use it almost everyday, its very gentle on the skin and eyes and removes make up like a dream.
Cesarina B.
Llevo varias semanas utilizando este productos y definitivamente, funciona cabe destacar que lo puedes utilizar en toda la cara, labios y ojos.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.