BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Hilary A.
Belle Isle, FL
Miceller water has been life changing for my skin! It clean deep down! I like this brand the most. You get a huge bottle of it for very cheap and it lasts a while! If you’re acne prone I would recommend this!
Andreína J.
Clermont
I love it. It just takes one second to erase all the make up I wear all day long and it leaves my skin really hydrated! Is gentle to the skin and I’ve been using it for almost 2 years. Would change the brand.
Jacklyn B.
Dushore , PA
I’ve been using this every morning since I’ve gotten it. I use it right in the morning when I wake up to cleanse my face before I put on any makeup. I quickly rinse after I apply. And my face feels refreshed.
carrie t.
Belfast
I no longer use makeup wipes for my first cleanse. The micellar water is so gentle but super effective and easy to use. No harsh scrubbing and it doesn't burn my eyes. I'll never go back to wipes for my face.
Veronica B.
It’s amazing. Takes off all of my makeup, face, eyeshadow, everything. It also does not leave your face greasy after using it. It definitely met and exceeded my expectations that is for sure. 10/10 recommend.
Crystal T.
Fort Myers
This product is amazing. It's non greasy and takes off all types of makeup. You can get it at target. I've been using it since it came out and I won't use anything else to clean my face or take my makeup off.
Tonya B.
Indianapolis IN
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Works great at removing makeup. I use it in the evening before washing my face. I love that it doesn’t leave my skin feeling dried out afterwards.
Colleen D.
I just picked this product up last week. I love This! Takes off makeup so easily and leaves you skin squeaky clean. I noticed that I do have to use a little extra moisturizer after using. But so far, so good!
Catherine G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I recently started using Micellar Cleansing Water and Garnier’s is my FAVORITE! Great price, easy to use. Works great on make up or just daily cleansing. I’ve been telling everyone about this series! Love it!
Katherine C.
La Grange
Purchased at: Walgreens
Okay part of me thinks changed my life and the other half of me thinks it’s just a bottle of fancy water. Either way I’d say this does something, whether it’s just placebo or not I’m going to keep on buying it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.