BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Mariam F.
Paris
Removes make up and impurities and cleanses my skin.
Easy To use , just start testing but Feel my skin fresh.
No perfume.
Paula B.
Does as it should, leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed without being dry feeling or leaving a residue on the skin
Cliona H.
This is a great makeup remover that gently removes all traces of makeup quickly. It isn't harsh on on my sensitive skin!
'Αναστασια Κ.
Its good. Its really nice and it maks your skin smooth. It smells good (personal opinion). It doesn't make your skin dry
Adriana G.
Florida- Miami
Esta agua micelear es excelente te desmaquilla totalmente sin dejar rastro de maquillaje fue la mejor creación de garnier
Daniela R.
It's the best product to remove your make-up and i buy it from amazon its the best product i like it so much it's amazing
Eline S.
I like this product a lot its really easy
It feels good and it feels Nice to my skin
I have bought this product twice now
ane s.
Sopelana
Es el que uso diariamente y es genial. Te deja la cara fresca y higrata. Para productos resistentes al agua no tan buena
Kylie B.
Dunkirk road, Burnham on crouch
This is my go to for initially taking my make up off before cleansing properly. It removes all make up, even waterproof!
Poushali M.
This is one of the best cleanser out there.It removes all the makeup and dirt on your face in gives a perfect smooth face
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.