BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Estefania M.
Oaxaca
Me encanto deja la piel súper fresca y no es necesario utilizar mucho producto es lo mejor de lo mejor quede fascinada
Alisha J.
Best makeup remover ever I’m on my 5th bottle I get the 700ml every time because I use it that quick definitely get it
Yrimar M.
This micellar is an excellent product I really love it. I use this water every night for my skincare routine. Excellent
Ethel L.
Ontario
I cant live without my garnier water.... I use it to remove makeup and honestly it is bomb🙌 nothing can compare to this
hind s.
J'ai essayé un mois et c'était bien mais fais gaffe il faut bien connaître votre type peaux mais en général c'est bien
Linna N.
Edmonton
Makeup Remover Garni has a nice skin lotion and actually removes all the effect of make - up I use it more than a year
Rachel S.
Ive got #dryskin so this product has been amazing for #hydrating it to give me a lovely #fresh feeling after every use.
Dhanush G.
This product is so cool I just saw the results sooner than the date I expected it to be I love this product is awesome
Wilfrido L.
This one is better for all skin type even sensitive one, with a little amount of product you can take away your makeup
Marla J.
Toa Baja, PR
Excellent product. Really cleans my face and it feels smooth. I recommend it ! The price it's so perfect for quantity.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.