BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
ken l.
Even if she is good at cleaning make up and even if it sais that she is for sensitive skin i dont prefere it because im allergic to it
Dylan J.
Dublin
It's good for getting makeup off but it leave a sort of film over the face but once I go in and cleanse after its fine I still love it
Claudia S.
Tegucigalpa
It is really good to clean,refresh an hydrate your skin in all ways is such a goog product! And the size is great so you can have much
Chandey L.
La Romana
A la hora de desmaquillarme todo se hace más cómodo con mi desmaquillador de garniel, es mi favorito. Deja mi rostro suave e hidratado.
Hana E.
Křemže
It works fine. It does both clean your skin and wash your make-up away. It realy helped me get rid of anoying eyeliner. Would recomend
Megija K.
It is one of my favourite products, that I use on daily bases. It removes necessary bacteria from your face leaving it nice and clean.
Jenimar R.
I LOVE IT! It remove all my makeup, even the waterproof. Make my skin feel so clean and soft. I really love the sensation after use it.
Sophie
This makes my skin feel tighter and so much cleaner after using! It's good for removing stubborn foundation! Leaves your skin glowing!
Cina Lee H.
darwin
Absolutely love this product! Perfect to quickly take everything off! Even removes waterproof makeup and also very gentle on the eyes.
Amelia B.
This is my favourite micellar water. I think it makes the make up melt off the skin and gets all the make up off the skin really well.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.