BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Aimee R.
This product is very refreshing and nice to use although at first it seems to smudge your makeup but overall very affective
Patricia R.
New Castle, DE
Me va genial esta agua micelar, la verdad que toda la gama de esta marca me fue bien para desmaquillar. Muy recomendada.
By: K.
this is my favorite micellar cleansing water in the world, i love it and i recomended this 100%, bye i hope you like this
Kirsty R.
Dumfries and galloway
Wasn't too bad. Did exactly what it says. Although you Could get the same job from cheaper products to remove your makeup
Paula Z.
Daule
Me encanta! Realmente me ayuda con mi cutis y eso que soy piel super grasosa. La mantiene fresca simplemente me encanta.😍
Faith W.
sheffield
Great for getting makeup off which wipes can’t seem to get off, leaves your face feeling hydrated, rejuvenated and fresh
Nor idayu M.
Love love and love. My makeup got removed from one sweep. At first it did sting on my face but now i cnt live without it
kerry k.
Comes in a really good sized bottle for the money. Does a pretty good job taking off makeup. Never stung my eyes either.
Libby S.
Chester, England
Takes off all your makeup quickly. Really cheap and would recommend to anyone who wants to take off their makeup quickly
Francisca G.
Santa Maria de Lamas
Já usei e recomendo!
Super fácil de remover a maquiagem , não danifica a cara . Uso diariamente , e acho uma boa escolha!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.