BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

caroline r.
Amei essa água micelar. A rosa é indicado para retirar maquiagens que não são prova d'água e a verde para retirar maquiagens a prova d'água.
Chloe L.
Really liked this water makes you feel refreshed and makes your skin feeling free and clean and it's a good price as well it's not overpriced
lolwa r.
Very good product and I advise everyone and do not need to wash your face after , It gives a wonderful feeling of skin and freshness as well
Morgan I.
Kilbirnie Terrace, Denny
Best product I've found so far for removing makeup at an extremely good price too! I have sensitive skin and this didn't break me out at all.
Lena L.
2900
I use this almost every night before I go to bed to wash my face with it. And I really love it. It removes every dirt that I have on my face
July/Bm129690 c.
Doral, FL
Excellent this micellar water I removed all the makeup to the same is gentle with my skin is my favorite I always have it on my bedside table
Rachael S.
Also another one of my favourite cleansers. A little bit of this on a cotton round and your makeup will be off in seconds. Recommend 100000%
Teodora Ș.
Valcea
This is my favorite makeup removers. It's great for removing face and eye makeup. Removes the waterproof mascara. I do not dry my skin.
San Agustín A.
This product has enchanted me, because it refreshes the skin, it cleanses the impurities and above it moisturizes. I recommend this product.
Amanda P.
Vancouver, BC
It was okay. I found it a bit too slimy for my liking but did the job it needed to do when nothing else was readily available for me to use.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.