BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Tyler H.
Ayrshire, Scotland
I use this everyday with a cotton pad and it makes my skin feel and look great. I have bought this micellar water so many times, holy grail!
natalie h.
Houghton le spring
I have two big bottles of this, I absolutely love how it makes taking my makeup off so easy, my skin feels clean and refreshed after using it
Jordan E.
Perth
I really enjoy using this product it's a great way to remove your makeup and also leaves you feeling refreshed and your skin feeling smooth.
stephanie s.
caesaria
Does the job didn't wow me that much it's a pretty good product especially for the money you're paying which isn't that much it's pretty good
karima m.
One of the most skin cleaners i've used in my life i really love it
I used many before but i did not get satisfied until using this product ❤
Chelci C.
Chilliwack, BC
Excellent quality and value! Removes all my make up at the end of the night and leaves my skin feeling fresh. Highly recommend this product!
Jessica B.
Great product, simple to use and takes off most make up but would recommend using an eye make up remover for eyes if you have sensitive skin.
O'mayma S.
المنتج غارنييه هو الأفضل بالنسبة لي ، لأن بشرتي شديدة المظهر ، وبعد أن قمت بتوضيحها على وجهي ، أترك بشرتي مثل جلد طفل <3أحب غارنير ❤❤❤
Kirsti B.
Manchester
I use this every day after cleansing to remove left over makeup on the skin. It's not harsh on the skin it doesn't have a scent it's perfect.
July/Bm129690 c.
Doral, FL
Excellent this micellar water I removed all the makeup to the same is gentle with my skin is my favorite I always have it on my bedside table
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.