BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sana'a A.
It actually is the best thing right after u came home with a heavy makeup its the best to cleanse with makes me feel refreshing
Angie B.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Got this as part of a beauty box. Only really use it to remove eye makeup as I'm not keen on the texture for cleaning my face.
Enedina M.
Mexicali
Remueve muy bien el maquillaje, excepto la mascara de pestañas, pero como primera limpieza al final del día es muy recomendable
Ruthy G.
Doral, FL
I use this product every single day of my live, I like the way that it removes the makeup and makes my skin feel great. Love it
Dalila C.
É a minha agua miscelar de preferência, utilizo a constantemente e muitas vezes uso como desmaquilhante e resulta perfeitamente
samah a.
Hyderabad
very helpful it removes your makeup in seconds. and it's really good for dry skin. waterproof makeup can also be removed easily
Chelsey Leigh M.
Such a nice simple product, great for removing makeup or impurities on the skin! It really penetrates the pores and cleans well
Kaitlyn S.
Lac La Biche
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely amazing. Takes makeup off nicely without feeling greasy or oily like some makeup removers. Also smells very pleasant
María T.
my favorite thing in the world, I love it. moisturizes clean and contains no oils that leaves your face greasy. it's excellent
Alysha G.
Great for removing make up or just cleaning your face, I had no reaction from it which was good for me as I have sensitive skin
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.