BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Alyssa Q.
This is great to use after removing make up with make up wipes - helps collect any remaining bits of make up remaining around the eyes etc!
sk K.
Amsterdam
for me all Garnier products seem to work really good specially the cleansing products. try that one and you won't regret it ;)
Amanda z.
Barrie, ON
So soft on my skin. It makes my face so smooth and soft. Dosnt leave a wird feeling on your face. Will deffently be a good product for you
Sheenayusrina s.
kuala lumpur
My super favourite make up remover ! Its very easy to apply and its not oily at all. Its eater base but it really cleans my make up easily
Kelian L.
I like to use this to remove my makeup because it is easy to use and the makeup comes easily off pluss it soothes and cleanses what i like
Nina G.
Kapusany ,SR
I use it everyday since I bought it. It's amazing. It cleans your skin gently but deeply. I just love it. For the price it's great product.
Kayleigh B.
Leicester , Leicestershire
This product is so good for removing makeup. I get senstive skin and it doesn't harm it in the slightest. It's gentle on my face and eyes.
Anna M.
Madrid
I love this product! My skin is very delicate and common cleansers irritate it. This one, on the other hand, makes it feel fresh and clean.
Tiffany T.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
My favourite makeup remover! Works so well, quick and easy to use, never irritated my sensitive skin. Love the mini bottles for travelling!
pam p.
it was lightweight and easy to use not overpowering in scent which ment less perfume hence good for skin. And not too hard on the wallet .
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.