BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Dayanne M.
This is the best thing to feel my face so cleaning and shining. Also, its a makeup remover that take out that's what left of the makeup
emman T.
Awesome product
I bought it 3 times
It stops acne and helps in removing makeup
Use it overnight and you'll wake up with perfect results
Isabelle C.
Super bon produit et très efficace a racheter. Laisse la peau douce et avec une apparence riche.
C'est un produit efficace pour la peau
Amy K.
Takes off all makeup, including stubborn eye makeup. Lovely smell and leaves skin feeling fresh. Lasts a long time and or a good price
Courtney R.
Co.Tipperary
This is such a good makeup remover it also helps to clean the skin aswell leaving it with a flawless finish I would highly recommend it
aimee w.
Burley Grove, BRISTOL
Has helped with my skin problems, has kept them away and my face feeling fresh and clean.

I use before I go to sleep and when I wake up
Gitta S.
Budapest
This is the best micellar cleansing water! It’s so light to my skin. Feels like my skin is velvet 😄😍 I have been using it for 3 years!!
Debora C.
Wrexham
I loved this one the most because it leave the skin nice and cleaned with out no make up at all I think you guys should get it and try
Raifah L.
Jeddah
Best eyemakeup remover. Plus it is not harmful in the skin. It makes my skin smooth. This is a recommended product for makeup remover.
Emili E.
El desmaquillante también es muy bueno solo con decir que con una pasada que te des remueve en segundos tu maquillaje ,recomendado 100%
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.