BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jessica M.
It is very effective, face friendly, no irritation, it does not sting the face or leave red blotches. Removes product quickly.
Alysha G.
Great for removing make up or just cleaning your face, I had no reaction from it which was good for me as I have sensitive skin
Melody F.
I love thisssssssz is sooo good and awesome I mean I can't explain how it works because is to great beautiful awesome I love it
natalia n.
England
Great stuff, I use it to clean my makeup brushes and works a treat , it's very affordable and also kind to skin would recommend
Nawal C.
sharjah
I love removing makeup and using this micellar water every day because it removes everything from the face and it keep it fresh
Nadia K.
Cranford, NJ
OMG I have seen this micellar cleansing water everywhere and I decided to try it and it was the best decision in my entire life
lolo S.
Riyadh
a lovely product !!!i love this one am and the another one and all of them form Garnier these are an worthy cleanser
Georgina B.
Manchester
Don't always use this product but I do like it when I use it. Takes my makeup off nicely and leaves me skin feeling very clean.
Sana'a A.
It actually is the best thing right after u came home with a heavy makeup its the best to cleanse with makes me feel refreshing
Claudia G.
Addlestone, Surrey
Love this micellar water, very affordable and accessible. Removes waterproof mascara like a dream! Visibly cleared my skin too.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.