BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kristyann B.
Bozeman, MT
Garnier Micellar Cleansing water is to die for! I absolutely love it and use it every day to get off stubborn makeup but also just as a refresher. I have sensitive skin so it is also good not to make you break out!
Suzie S.
I'm a first time user. LOVING this Cleanser. It's easy to use, cleans well, and leaves my skin feeling fresh. Great packaging.  GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof
Amanda R.
Edinburg, TX
I love this cleansing water. I use it after I wipe down all my makeup with a makeup wipe. And it does the trick to take off all the left over make up gunk I have left. Awesome packaging and will continue to use it!
Mandy C.
Danielsville , GA
I think garnier products are the best! I love their hair care products and use them all the time however the facial products go above and wayyyyyy beyond what words can describe to me and I’ll never purchase any of the over priced products again!
Ashley C.
Los Angeles, CA
This Micellar water is my favorite. It removes all my makeup effortlessly and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and clean. I recommend this to anyone who wants a easy makeup remover that doesn’t irritate your skin.
Kristina S.
Really good at removing all my makeup. Works great on eye makeup as well. It feels good on the skin and leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
I love this micellar water. I usually use this cleansing water in the morning , right before I apply my makeup to go to work and in the evening when I get home. It removes all impurities without drying my complexion.
Tara N.
It did a fairly good job of taking my makeup off. You really do have to use a lot of it. After using it I still washed my face and discovered there was mascara left of hadn’t removed. It feels a little unnecessary.
Ellie M.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this! I use it at night after using a makeup wipe & washing my face. Just a small amount on a cotton pad is all I need, then I just follow up with night cream. This really gets every last bit of makeup off
Morgan M.
Livonia, MI
Very good product. My skin feels very clean after use. One thing that I will say is to not use this to remove heavy makeup because this will not do the job. All in all, it's a good product and doesnt make me break out.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.