BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kathy D.
Toronto, ON
This is my fave miscellar makeup remover on the drug store. You can never go wrong with how gentle it is. Use it all the time.
Fabiana O.
I can’t stop using it, it’s so soft, ti leaves my skin feeling really good, it was my very first time trying it! Really gentle
Chiara U.
livorno
Awesome product! love it so much, is my every day cleansing water. easy and gentle on the skin, removes make up so quick
miriam l.
México City
Muy buena agua miscelar, no se compara con la de bioderma, pero no por mucho, sin embargo por su precio se la lleva de calle 😉
Stevie M.
Grays, Essex
This was the first good makeup remover I got my hands on and I always have at least 2 bottles at home for when I need it.
Atriyo D.
Try this though not for everyone's skin but if it suites you its great , it doesnt work for me but works for my mom like magic
Saffron G.
This is my everyday product for cleansing my face. It's lovely and light on the skin, not oily at all and really moisturising.
LandiweNtandane N.
Pretoria
it is gentle on my skin because I have really sensitive skin and it was better then I expected it to be I wont complain though
Rea N.
Thessaloniki
I use it everyday and it is definitely a must-have for everyone who uses makeup products! Cleanses wonders and without effort!
Angie B.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Got this as part of a beauty box. Only really use it to remove eye makeup as I'm not keen on the texture for cleaning my face.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.