BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
I love it😍this is what I was looking for❀something that can clean my makeup without damaging my skin and it feels so light❀I suggest you to buy it😍
May S.
The Netherlands
Removes makeup very well. It doesn't irritate my skin (I have very sensitive skin). After i used this to remove my makeup, my skin felt very oily.
Stefanie M.
Helens Bay, Bangor
Absolutely love this for removing make up! Super easy and simple, just use cotton wool and it removes everything. Leaves skin feeling super smooth
Doria G.
Very good and affordable cleansing water. I use it not only to remove my makeup before cleansing but i also use it to remove mascara and eye makeup
Emily W.
Northampton
Really good for cleansing and makeup removal does not dry my skin. I like it so far and would probably use it again. Handy in the `on the go` size.
Alita D.
AS i used it , didnt seem to work at its best. Didnt feel good enaugh And didnt work aswell. Just average. Not the worst , but not the best aswell.
Jade P.
Paisley
Would use this after using a make up remover/cleanser as it feels better on the skin that way. Still love it ideal for taking off the night before.
Kaveeta K.
Abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
This is the best way to cleanse makeup, it remove foundation, lipstick n also eye makeup. It come in 400ml bottle with pink lid. It is clear.
Caroline R.
Laval
Simply amazing ! I have a very bad skin type and i love it ! It's so soft and it doesn't affect my skin. Takes the makeup off in one swipe ! Great!
Jess F.
Worcester, Worcestershire
This gets rid of all of my makeup after a night out this is definitely the best makeup remover I've found, so easy and quick to get my makeup off.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.