BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Abbie E.
All time favourite makeup remover
It is so gentle on the skin & removes all of the makeup
It is very affordable and been using this for years
Tyler H.
Ayrshire, Scotland
I use this everyday with a cotton pad and it makes my skin feel and look great. I have bought this micellar water so many times, holy grail!
San Agustín A.
This product has enchanted me, because it refreshes the skin, it cleanses the impurities and above it moisturizes. I recommend this product.
Elena J.
Portsoy, Banff
Amazing , it takes the makeup off in second , i use a lot of eye makeup and it take it off really easy I wouldn’t be able to live with out it
Rachael S.
Also another one of my favourite cleansers. A little bit of this on a cotton round and your makeup will be off in seconds. Recommend 100000%
Jordan E.
Perth
I really enjoy using this product it's a great way to remove your makeup and also leaves you feeling refreshed and your skin feeling smooth.
Imane A.
El Hajeb
This product is very good wonderful ana buetofull i love it ana i try it forever ism y loveley is bettet than other garnier colonatjo lljidid
Eline V.
Love a first sigth, i knowing that water for the youtuber @afromio, and i run to the pharmacy for buy and i cant leave out of my face routine
Chloe L.
Really liked this water makes you feel refreshed and makes your skin feeling free and clean and it's a good price as well it's not overpriced
Prudence G.
grimsby
My favourite miscellar toning water! Would definitely recommend amazing packaging last ages! So good for the cheap price. Met my expectations in fact was better! No way needs to impove.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.