BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Б. А.
Ulaanbaatar
Best product for removing makeup, i really enjoy it, very effective, but still has very affordable price. Really recommend this one to everyone.
Jazmín I.
Increible!
Super facil de usar! Solo hace falta pasarla por tu rostro con un algodon para limpiar tu piel, no la reseca ni deja textura grasosa.
Ella C.
Very good at removing makeup, getting rid of dirt and cleansing my face. I read somewhere that it causes cancer but I’m not sure if that is true.
Maria I.
Bucharest
This is my favourite makeup remover!! It cleans absolutely everything and leaves the skin really fresh! And also it has a really good price!! 💙💙
K'reen T.
mexico
Es un desmaquillante, que es todo en uno ya que ayuda a retirar todo ese maquillaje. Limpia el cutis a profundidad, no irrita ni produce rojeses
Arianna P.
The most fantastic product, removes not only the makeup but the fat and dirt of the skin in an impressive way. it is wonderful. 100% recommended
Daniela R.
bogota
This is perfect before and after make up, idk you but i really like it. The price is very OK, its not crazy expensive! Awesome packing btw!
Anne K.
Denmark
It is an okay product but nothing mind blowing. I have to use quite a bit to get all the makeup off and I don't even use that much makeup daily.
Judy H.
Good for taking off everyday makeup as a first step for cleansing and is easy to use and has multiple purposes and is good for removing swatches
Jenni M.
Antigua
Love love love this. This is an amazing toner an even wipes away your makeup so gently and nice my skin is very sensitive and this helps so much.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.