BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Allison N W.
Terrace
Love this product. Removes my makeup easily. Great prices. Will recommend to friends and family. Works better then other makeup removers I've tried.
Megan S.
portsmouth
Perfect for makeup Removal! Alongside other products or by itself this allows my skin to feel super clean! Really gentle so it doesn’t irritate acne.
Charlie W.
Sheffield
Absolutely incredible stuff. Gets off the toughest mascara, doesn't irritate at all anywhere and feels so refreshing on your skin. A pleasure to use!
Emma F.
Spencer st, Burton Latimer
By far the best.
I swear by it.
Very light product and doesn't leave a coat on my skin. Pretty good for sensitive skin. Little bit goes a long well.
Gabriela R.
Doral, FL
Best micellar water, removes all the makeup and i have sensitive skin and i don’t have any irritations its very effete and nice packing, very gentle
Emma A.
Windsor, ON
This product works well to take off a majority of my makeup but I still like to use other cleansers to make sure my face is as clean as possibly....
Lucia
This micellar cleansing wather is great! It removes make-up so good and after using my skin feels so good and so clean! I recomend this to everyone!❣
Amber C.
For someone with very sensitive skin this product is a godsend! it gets off the toughest makeup without drying you at all. no harsh chemicals needed!
Carolina C.
DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC
I really like Micellar Garnier, it's a good product to remove my waterproof mascara. I like it because it leaves my face soft, moisturized and clean.
Latanya W.
Durban
Amazing at removing makeup whilst being gentle on the skin. It also improved my overall complexion.
One downfall is that you have to use quite abit.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.