BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Diana D.
Better than any cleaning skin gel or make up remover, removes make up and dirt very fast and doesn't dry your skin. Absolutely yes for this product
Alita D.
AS i used it , didnt seem to work at its best. Didnt feel good enaugh And didnt work aswell. Just average. Not the worst , but not the best aswell.
Nikki S.
Amazing stuff! Does wonders for my skin and works so much better than a face wipe! Think the price is reasonable for the amount of product you get
Ingrid F.
calle san francisco #1525 col del valle
Esta agua micelar es muy diferente al resto de varias marcas que han sacado ya que éste no te deja la cara grasosa y en cápsula todo el maquillaje
Stefanie M.
Helens Bay, Bangor
Absolutely love this for removing make up! Super easy and simple, just use cotton wool and it removes everything. Leaves skin feeling super smooth
Kaveeta K.
Abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
This is the best way to cleanse makeup, it remove foundation, lipstick n also eye makeup. It come in 400ml bottle with pink lid. It is clear.
Emily W.
Northampton
Really good for cleansing and makeup removal does not dry my skin. I like it so far and would probably use it again. Handy in the `on the go` size.
Jess F.
Worcester, Worcestershire
This gets rid of all of my makeup after a night out this is definitely the best makeup remover I've found, so easy and quick to get my makeup off.
Jade P.
Paisley
Would use this after using a make up remover/cleanser as it feels better on the skin that way. Still love it ideal for taking off the night before.
Narelle F.
Manchester, Manchester
My favourite product for removing the day. Even if you have washed makeup off and think you're clean. This is guaranteed to bring the last bits off
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.