BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Target
Or use this for removing my eye make up. I do not use it for removing my whole face make up. I feel like washing my face is the best option for me. This works great on waterproof make up as well. Give this a try !
Amanda R.
Edinburg, TX
I love this cleansing water. I use it after I wipe down all my makeup with a makeup wipe. And it does the trick to take off all the left over make up gunk I have left. Awesome packaging and will continue to use it!
lisi f.
Soledad
Purchased at: Target
I usually go with cleansing makeup remover face wipes, but this micellar water worked just as well for me. While I prefer the wipes since you just grab and go, this product works just as well and at a better price!
Kristyann B.
Bozeman, MT
Garnier Micellar Cleansing water is to die for! I absolutely love it and use it every day to get off stubborn makeup but also just as a refresher. I have sensitive skin so it is also good not to make you break out!
Ira S.
San Jacinto, CA
I was excited about reviewing this in my What a girl wants voxbox. The product itself is very good. It does exactly what it says it does. Removes all my makeup really well. I would recommend this product to others.
Jael T.
Woodhaven, NY
I’ve been using this product since I got it from Influenster! The only bad thing I must say so far is needing to have cotton pads besides that it helps a lot to remove make up, doing it really well! Def a must try!
Amanda H.
topeka
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazinggggg omg I love this stuff and Idk how I lived without it before. It’s gentle and removes all your make up even waterproof mascara so well! The bottle is convenient and easy to use! I will continue to buy this product!
Kayla S.
Cyclone, WV
I absolutely love this stuff. It gets all of my makeup off and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry. I prefer to use the one that gets my waterproof mascara off but they all get the job done. It’s good for the price.
Elizabeth K.
Conway, AR
This is the perfect cleansing water, I use it every morning to clean my face and it has saved me so much time. It’s made my skin feel so clean and smooth! This has definitely made its way into my everyday routine!!
Deidre M.
Bolivar, MO
Did a product review for this and was amazed at how well it cleans all of your makeup and dirt from the day without drying out your face. Thwy have an oil based one as well for tough stuff like waterproof eyeliner!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.