BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Hazel S.
Newcastle upon Tyne , Tyne and Wear
This is so easy to use, loved it, took my mascara off straight away, have tried similar products which didn't work as good, definitely one I now use daily
Zoe H.
Waterloo
best makeup remover i’ve ever tried! gets everything off but doesn’t feel oily. leaves the skin feeling nice and clean. great price, and lasts a long time!
Cheryl M.
Lloydminster
This is one the best makeup removers out there. Especially if you wear dark or hard to remove makeup it works wonderfully. My all time fav makeup remover.
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
No quita el maquillaje en su totalidad, tengo que lavarme con un cepillo más un gel limpiador para quedarme libre de maquillaje y deja la piel muy grasosa
Ruxandra M.
It's really good at removing your makeup thoroughly, whilst also cleansing ypur skin really well. It's a really cheap and great product; totally worth it!
Jaqueline I.
Ciudad de México
Me gusta mucho! Es de mis productos favoritos ya que quita fácilmente el maquillaje, hasta los que son de larga duración lo quita en segundos, me encanta.
Ivana V.
This is a must have product for every woman.This is my third bottle for a year.It is the first micellar cleansing water that i tried and i think the last.
Leanne M.
Greenock
This stuff literally takes all makeuo off with one wipe, its so cheap and lasts a good while as well! Its gentle on the skin and doesnt add any extra oils
Jessica C.
Wf10 2nj
My favourite to take off all of my make up in one go!! Good value and also now got a good range of the micellar waters now!! May have to try the others!!!
Razane K.
lebanon
Micelles water is good but the bottle drops more than you need !
Its affordable and can be found in drugstores and supermarket !
Try it and u wont change !
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.