BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Paige E.
I really like this product because it's gentle on the skin and removes all traces of make up on your face. One of my best make up removers.
Tiffany T.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
My favourite makeup remover! Works so well, quick and easy to use, never irritated my sensitive skin. Love the mini bottles for travelling!
Danielle O.
Liverpool , Merseyside
Absolutely love this's for removing makeup, it doesn't sting your skin or eyes, it's really gentle on the skin and does the job perfectly.
Kayleigh B.
Leicester , Leicestershire
This product is so good for removing makeup. I get senstive skin and it doesn't harm it in the slightest. It's gentle on my face and eyes.
Sophie S.
This miscellar water cleanses my face so nicely after taking my makeup off, taking off excess make up i didnt even know was left on my face
Cheyenne H.
I use this product quite often and quite like it. It definitely lives up to the expectations I was expecting and a really affordable price
Patricia M.
Es super chulo, te quita todos los residuos del maquillaje y te deja la cara con un aspecto muy suave... a mi en lo personla me gusta mucho
Carlien G.
Love how micellar water literally melts the make up off my face but I find it sensitive in my eyes and feel it leaves my skin a little dry.
Kristina B.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
This is really amazing and very gentle make up remover. Very affordable and quality is simply wonderful. I will buy only this from now on.
Kelian L.
I like to use this to remove my makeup because it is easy to use and the makeup comes easily off pluss it soothes and cleanses what i like
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.