BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Teodora Ș.
Valcea
This is my favorite makeup removers. It's great for removing face and eye makeup. Removes the waterproof mascara. I do not dry my skin.
Gaby b.
Hertfordshire
This product is really great at removing your makeup quickly and easily. It feels smooth when you apply as well and does not hurt your skin.
Migle I.
4 stars , because it's actualy a very good product and it cost not alot , but it's not my most favorite , but a good choice. Recommend it .😂
Isabelle K.
Absolute holy grail! Removes all my makeup effortlessly, doesn’t sting my eyes, really gentle and does an amazing job, great for the price 👏🏼
Emily 🦋.
This was the greatest purchase EVER. affordable, suits my sensitive skin and I wouldn’t use anything else now. Love this product soooo much 💗
Mollie C.
The Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water is brilliant for removing makeup! Its the best makeup remover i have used and is cheap too.
Libbi K.
The smallest bit goes along way! Effortlessly removing any makeup which has been left on your skin, leaves your face feeling clean and fresh!
Chelci C.
Chilliwack, BC
Excellent quality and value! Removes all my make up at the end of the night and leaves my skin feeling fresh. Highly recommend this product!
meghachhtri S.
This is the best makeup remover I have ever used and it's affordable to it cleanses skin n makes skin look naturally fresh and moisturized...
July/Bm129690 c.
Doral, FL
Excellent this micellar water I removed all the makeup to the same is gentle with my skin is my favorite I always have it on my bedside table
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.