BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
JENNIFER G.
Takes all make up off without being harsh to your skin, I use with a cotton pad, after one use you can see how much make up it gets off your face
dg t.
.gfhj
actually  this water cleans so good and it makes the skin after cleansing so crazy i love the way the skin looks natural every time i use it
daniela g.
portugal
Love this product because its sooths your face and cleans up any dirt and makeup really easily.
Really good product and affordable.
Recommend!😊
danni m.
Nottingham , Nottinhgam
Amazing! Amazing value for money as well as being super soft on my face leaving me with a fresh skin look as well as having that amazing glow!
Karima Z.
Antwerpen
Este producto me encanta quita el maquillage de una forma muy efectiva me gusta muxho mas que una leche desmaquilladora vale la pena probarlo 😍
Taylor-Ann S.
this product take even the hardest of makeup of your face. I had no struggle removing my black smokey eye with this remover! Brilliant product
kerrie p.
ireland
I always no matter what have a bottle of this! I have sensitive skin and this always does the trick. Makes my skin so soft and glowy! Love it x
_aya e.
Lebanon
Bestt makeup remover it will remove the makeup quickly and give a smooth skinn and it doesnt contain any oils for the oily skin its onlyy water
Patricia R.
New Castle, DE
No esta mal esta agua micelar, pero cuesta bastante quitar la mascara de pestañas que son resistentes al agua, pero por lo demás muy bien.
Alexandra M.
Clevedon
Been using this for years and it literally works wonders on everything!! Red patches, spots, taking your make up off, toning skin, everything!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.