BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Babí F.
Perfeita!!! Garnier sempre com bons produtos, desde os shampoos que já usei ate essa novidade que estou ansiosa para experimentar.
zaria r.
I love this as i find its relaxes you in a way as it makes you feel so hydrated! Also such good value! 400ml = 200 uses!! 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
angelica p.
NORTHWOOD, Middlesex
Good for nights when for skin is tired it can refresh. Is good for remove makeup and also is so cheap. Good price excellent quality
Vale C.
Its great, because remove all makeup and you feel your skin more hydrataded, for the agua micelar, I think the price is accesible.
Layla j.
west midlands, Birmingham
good makeup remover, tend to have to use a lot to get rid of a full face. But it doesn't irritate my skin like face wipes do.
Summer M.
It does the job but it will have your skin braking out in spots but I have used it for some time and I’m not going to use it again
Clewin P.
Doha , Qatar
I was impressed with how well the product removed makeup and impurities from the face, and how little product they needed to do so.
Emilija K.
I love it. It works amazing. Didnt harsh your eyes. Price is normal. But you can buy it cheap on sales. I bought it in drug store.
Martha R.
merida yucatan
La mejor agua miselada. Me encanta porque me limpia toda la cara, es muyyyyy buena. Mi favorita, con una sola pasada quedas limpia
Harriet B.
Fab product. I would recommend using this as a makeup remover as it is great and it met my expectations, good value for money too!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.