BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Khloe F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great drugstore product to remove makeup, it can be a little hard around the eyes. It isnt drying in the slightest which is important for me.
Loren M.
Scotland, United Kingdom
This is an effective micellar water it does what it says, it just doesn't take off waterproof mascara and that's it's only downfall for me personally.
Trần U.
Hồ Chí Minh
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 This product is suitable for removing makeup. Many sisters and sisters have a soft skin.
Becky B.
Reading
This a perfect make-up remover, will need to buy cotton pads with this. It struggles to take off water proof mascara but does eventually does come off.
Franzi P.
this is my to go face cleanser >>Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1<< i definitely recommend it if you habe sensitiv skin
catwing 0.
Bristol, Bristol
My go to micellar water. I love it and used few bottles already. They have few types of it I'm sure u would find accurate for your needs and skin type.
irene R.
Alajuela
Me encanta el embasado y el color llama mucho la atención el tamaño es perfecto este producto te puede durar mucho ya que tiene un buen tamaño me gusta
Raquel 🌼.
It’s good, like how it treats my skin and how smooth it looks after the use. It was my first time using it and i was very satisfied with quality/price.
Martina r.
Great! Removes easily every kind of makeup, its really gentle on my dry skin, I've used it every day for over a year and it never caused me any problem
Erika A.
Es un buen producto que hace mas facil el proceso de limpieza y desmquillaje del rostro. Lo deja limpio e ideal para continuar con el ritual de cuidado
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.