BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
crys c.
Wainuiomata
love using this after i've taken my makeup off as it easily removes excess product, and even just after a long day and it makes my skin feel refreshed
Zoe V.
melbourne
This stuff is AMAZING! This takes your makeup off so easily and also cleanses your skin at the same time. Comes in different sizes and is a good price.
Franzi P.
this is my to go face cleanser >>Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1<< i definitely recommend it if you habe sensitiv skin
Kirsty M.
Weston-super-Mare
Removes makeup well and doesn't have a chemical after feel on your face. Hasn't improved my skin in any way so didn't meet the hype for me personally.
Sarah A.
Jeddah, Makkah region
My favorite makeup remover ever!! It removes the makeup very easily and it's very gentle on your skin plus it is Very affordable. Highly recommend it.
Charlott Y.
Jönköping
This is the best micellar water Ive used, I use it every morning and night and my face feels fresh and so clean. It removes make up like nothing else!
Macie J.
Totally live up to my expectations, removes makeup in a flash and prevents from breakouts. Very good for price and can even find a £1 bottle!! Amazing.
Natasha S.
JINAN
I like this product because ever since I started using it my husband says my facing is glowinv , he was so impressed that he decided to give it a try.
Veronica D.
Lazio
Strucca , deterge e idrata la pelle. Leggero ed efficace. Non potevo desiderare di meglio. Lo uso dopo essermi struccata con l'olio di cocco. Lo adoro.
Emma C.
Favourite product to use! Gets all makeup off great and I don't feel the need to go and wash my face with a scrub etc after like I get with face wipes
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.