BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Natália G.
Dracut
Produto maravilhoso, não arde os olhos, não pinica, n incomoda a pele em nada. Remove make a prova d agua tb. Super barato nos EUA
Codi-lee D.
I really love this micellar water! I love the way it cleans your face and soothe the skin after use. IT DOESNT LEAVE A WEIRD FILM!
Tanuja P.
I love the packaging of this product and it is so soft on skin and i love the mildest texture of this.it is my must have essential.
Leah N.
Spennymoor
This is my go to cleanser! It's amazing it's so fresh on the skin and doesn't leave a residue behind! I literally use it everyday!
Nouhaila F.
casablanca
i love this product a lot! i have one at home!!  you can use it if you haave a sensiteve skin! can remove anything of make up
Maria M.
I am in love
I love this product so much
it's perfet for clean my skin before all day using make up
I buy all the time this product
mesia d.
oslo
I love this makeup remover, this is the best remover ever. I recommend it because It removes the makeup well and it does its work.
Ashley C.
Love this micellar water. Makes your skin feel clean and fresh. Lasts for ages so good price for the size of bottle. So affordable.
Nancy D.
Ahemdabad, Gujrat
This makeup remover is really very good. It removes all the waterproof makeup from my face completely. Also it is pocket friendly.
Laura G.
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Swear by this stuff! My skin has never been so clear since I started using this to remove my make up. Definitely never without it.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.