BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Srishti S.
i started using it on someone's advice and since then i love it. it is not at all harsh on to ur skin and removes makeup efficiently! love it
Tracy K.
Lochristi
I love this product
When i go to bed or when i’m removing my make up i always use this product . I’t removes make-up an d it keeps my face clean .
Yoztop R.
 bastante bueno ya que no te deja la sensación de aceite sobre todo en el área de los ojos me encanta incluso con una pequeña cantidad es suficiente
Ingrid F.
calle san francisco #1525 col del valle
Esta agua micelar es muy diferente al resto de varias marcas que han sacado ya que éste no te deja la cara grasosa y en cápsula todo el maquillaje
Maeve O.
Cahersiveen
Buy it in Penny's and use it with cotton pads. It's okay but not as effective as other cleansing waters I've used. Slightly drying and feels cheap
Carolina A.
Doral, FL
Tris amazing! is super good, removes makeup too fast without hurting the skin, it lasts too much I really love it, it is the best to remove make-up
Candy G.
I have been using Garnier Micellar Cleansing water for a year now and I've been loving it. It makes my skin feel refreshed and clean all the time.
Johanna A.
Excelente producto, lo recomiendo sobre todo para retirar producto de maquillaje de tus ojos, no irrita tus ojos y deja tu piel suave y sin grasa.
Maria Angela G.
pescara
Siempre lo uso al desmaquillarme!!! Muy rápido,buena textura y es un paseo...nada en comparación con otros desmaquillantes que te hacen un desastre
Narelle F.
Manchester, Manchester
My favourite product for removing the day. Even if you have washed makeup off and think you're clean. This is guaranteed to bring the last bits off
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.