BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Alyssa-Eve W.
kelty
Found this product to be so unhelpful. I would have to use so much of the product to try and remove my makeup and therefore only got around 5-10 uses out of.
lauren w.
liverpool
This product does amazing things for your skin, not only does it remove makeup in just one swipe it leaves the skin feeling super soft and fresh afterwards!
Johanna N.
I'm quite new to this product my friend introduced me to it a couple of weeks ago and I fell in love it's easier than wipes and is really good for your skin
Arian D.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Amazon
It used to be my favourite but since I use waterproof makeup I had to switch to the blue one. This is sensitive friendly makeup remover and highly recommend
Crishel R.
This product works more to relax the skin for removing make, because it is somewhat difficult to remove mascara, but to remove other face products is perfect
Clairey C.
This i use everyday to remove my make up, the smell is beautiful. It removes my make up amazingly and doesnt leave my face feeling dry after use. Recommend!
Katy B.
Chatteris
Great value for money. Leaves skin feeling refreshed, smooth and looking bright. Helps remove makeup but doesn’t work that well on stubborn brands/products.
Dunja M.
I wouldn't recommend one for oily skin because it dryes out your skin and then it gets even more oily. If you don't have oily skin the other version is fine
Alda Z.
This is a very good product. It is comparable to Bioderma for a much lesser price. It is as gentle and removes dirt equally. My sensitive skin is satisfied.
Laney P.
Neu-Ulm
This micellar cleansing water removes your Make Up pretty well. It remove even waterproof mascara (or other waterproof Make Up) without irritating the eyes.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.