BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Katheryn G.
Petoskey, MI
I like this product but I prefer a scrubbing wash cloth. This worked well with taking the makeup off but I prefer a good scrub with soap. It was effective to remove dirt, oil and makeup. Room for improvement
Veronica L.
Sacramento, CA
I get really lazy to clean my face at night but this saves me, I get home use a cotton pad and remove all of my makeup I have bought it 3 times.Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Dr 🌿.
Purchased at: Walgreens
In my experience this does not work well for taking makeup off. I tried using micellar water for at least 6 months but it either was too harsh for my skin or did nothing. I suggest using a cleansing oil instead.
Brenda S.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love the feeling it leave after being used. It is my first time using this product. Very gentle on my skin. Did not irritate my face nice packaging. Easy to use and I would definitely recommend it to others
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
One of the best makeup removers I’ve used. I got this sent to me from Influenster’s but I’ve actually purchased this prior and have been using it for years. Very gentle and removes makeup completely. Highly recommend
Madeline R.
flowery branch
I prefer a less oily micellar water but this definitely does the job. One of the few things that can actually get my eyebrows to come off😂 definitely worth purchasing to as to avoid scrubbing your face off!
Marissa M.
Kingsport
I just got this product about a month ago and it is so refreshing. I use when I’m washing my face and taking my makeup off and I never feel like I’ve really got all the makeup off unless I use this product.
Sara K.
Lake Village, AR
Gentle on my eyes and my skin. I’m super sensitive to everything and it’s easy to travel with and the no rinse factor is a life changing thing makes taking care of my skin even easier when I’m short on time
Haley J.
Phoenix, AZ
This works amazing. When I remove makeup with a makeup wipe I think I removed all of my makeup but when I use the Micellar cleansing it takes off even more of my makeup that I didn't know I have on my face.
ritesha j.
Eden Prairie, MN
I was using #NYXCOSMETICS micelles water with which I was happy. I received this product when I was almost done with that. I have been using this since two weeks and it’s works pretty like the regular ones.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.