BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Malu C.
Key Biscayne, FL
The best micellar water there is. I have used this for 5 years now and it takes all of my makeup and dirt off my face super quick and easy. Love it!
kayne y.
Micellar water is god. I had heard so much good about Dermalogica's micellar water but refused to pay so much, Garnier you've hit it out of the park!
Rhonda L.
Calgary , AB
Got this for free in one of my subscription boxes. Not a huge fan. While it removed my facial makeup, it took 4 applications to remove my eye makeup.
Tink L.
This stuff is my go to! It's my ride or die product for removing my makeup! I've gone through around 6 bottles this year alone! And it's incredible!
Ilona z.
East Hanover, NJ
I like this water and use today , it is good to my skin and remover my make up, we buy it in Walmart whith my friend , I recommend to testing for us)
I literally use this every day after i take off my makeup, its amasing how take all rest of that from my skin and leave it soo clean. I just loved it
🍒 D.
Doha
Im really in love with Ganier’s products .. the quality  of the products is so good and the prise os soooo cheap.. any one can buy it .

Tiffany D.
Grand falls windsor Newfoundland
I do like this product it makes your skin feel soft, it could probably be less oily but over all it's a good product and it does what you need it for
Angélica A.
My favorite! Its the 3 bottle i bought in 9 months, and still doing very well with it! So cool with my skin and leaves a soft texture on my face ❤❤❤
Sara L.
Good but not a big deal, it’s pretty and the price is good
It’s easy to use, not that you have to read instructions tho, makes your face look glowing
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.