BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
pam p.
it was lightweight and easy to use not overpowering in scent which ment less perfume hence good for skin. And not too hard on the wallet .
Marilyn V.
Sacramento , CA
Love this cleansing water! I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate nor made my face break out. Great for removing make up as well.
Karima a.
casablanca
This is amazing, used it with the garnier skin natural BB cream and my pimples disappeared in 3 days. Wow.
I highly recommend this product
Sheenayusrina s.
kuala lumpur
My super favourite make up remover ! Its very easy to apply and its not oily at all. Its eater base but it really cleans my make up easily
Meg C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes my skin feel so clean. I use this daily after removing makeup with wipes, and when I need a simple clean or refresh. Would buy again!
Danihelsy V.
Castellón de la plana
Is really good, clean every part of my face, I feel fresh and I love that feeling!! I like so much!! It was more that my expectations
Kaiah P.
Ive only used it once and it was amazing it hekped cleanse my pores and clean my face i never knew it could be so dirty even after a shower
Faiza S.
removes makeup well .jyst soak cotton pads n wipe d face doesnt sting d face removes waterproof make up also .goid for sensitive skin also
Shy D.
Trenton
Just wasn’t for me, it made my skin feel oily and tight . If you don’t have such sensitive skin like me then I won’t recommend buying.
The D.
Thane
This is my favorite micellar water in affordable price. It effectively removes makeup and your skin will feel amazing. Highly recommended.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.