BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Aimee F.
Bristol, England
Taking your makeup off with water sounds weird but this product is seriously amazing! It’s so gentle on the skins and non drying and I just love it!
Shanelle Y.
Purchased at: Target
works great for taking off any kind of makeup wether its waterproof, or all day stay, or regular makeup, highly recommend as your new makeup remover!
Allison N W.
Terrace
Love this product. Removes my makeup easily. Great prices. Will recommend to friends and family. Works better then other makeup removers I've tried.
Stella B.
Luzern
It smells really good and takes all the make up away. My skin looks soft and glowing. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Reny P.
Santiago de los Caballeros
MY BFF FOR LIFE!!!! The one that cant never Miss in my makeup bag and in my bathroom. Without it, my skin wouldnt be as great as it is rn. BUY IT!!!!
Angélica A.
My favorite! Its the 3 bottle i bought in 9 months, and still doing very well with it! So cool with my skin and leaves a soft texture on my face ❤❤❤
Jena B.
Coatbridge, ['', '', '']
I use this water twice a day every day, it's fantastic as a first step to your cleansing routine! It has no scent and is very inoffensive to the skin
Alexandra H.
Whites Lake
This product is amazing. Easily removes my make up without the harsh rubbing. My face feels fresh and clean. No rinse required. I love this product.
Noran M.
Jeddah
It's basically the same as Bioderma but for much less. It removes make up really well and is really gentle on the skin. What's not to like about it?
Malu C.
Key Biscayne, FL
The best micellar water there is. I have used this for 5 years now and it takes all of my makeup and dirt off my face super quick and easy. Love it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.