BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Gerda M.
That is great. I have used this product about five months. I every day use that, but sometimes it doesnt work. Skin is little bit oily.
Amira K.
Cairo, Maadi
Finally something which I can easily remove my makeup with without my eyes stinging! This is so light and leaves my skin leaving fresh.
Laura P.
Liverpool, Mersyside
Great cleanser, easily removes heavy eye makeup, without irritating my sensitive skin! Good value, reasonably priced, simple but great!
♡🏮시마아 🎌.
Ain taoujdate, El hajeb
This looks nice. I have the Boots one you recommended and I really like that one. I have to add this one to my list  it's amzingg
Ash J.
Not to sure about this product, my spots seemed to disapeer but I found it clogged up my pores even though i used the same exfoliator.
Debora C.
Wrexham
I loved this one the most because it leave the skin nice and cleaned with out no make up at all I think you guys should get it and try
ALICJA A.
Uk
I dont recommend this product , its not worth . It didnt meet my expectations at all , really dissapointing :((((((((((( Not good value
Mairim14 M.
spain
Me encanta este agua micelar para todo tipo de pieles ...sobre todo sensibles..es 3en 1..y limpia y desmaquilla a las mil maravillas..
Zowie B.
Rugeley
Great for cleansing at night and makes you skin feeling fresh and clean. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Amelia B.
This is my favourite micellar water. I think it makes the make up melt off the skin and gets all the make up off the skin really well.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.