BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Chloe v.
Dorval, QC
I couldn't comprehend this whole obsession with Miscellar water, but now i get it! What an awesome product #springdiscovery #loveit
Emmanuel R.
Salamanca
Es una de las mejores agua micelar, te deja la piel limpia e hidratada. Remueve todo el maquillaje muy bien, es mi favorita.
Chloe C.
Not as good as the oil infused one, but still an amazing and affordable product! A little goes a long way and cleans my skin great
Monsee P.
Ciudad de México
Me encanta como deja mi piel, la uso al desmaquillar y en verdad limpia todo el rastro de maquillaje, deja mi rostro limpio y suave
Babí F.
Perfeita!!! Garnier sempre com bons produtos, desde os shampoos que já usei ate essa novidade que estou ansiosa para experimentar.
Micha S.
Middelburg
Takes makeup off like nobodys business, feels amazing on the skin. I do however not recommend for eye area, it burns a little bit.
Layla j.
west midlands, Birmingham
good makeup remover, tend to have to use a lot to get rid of a full face. But it doesn't irritate my skin like face wipes do.
Emmanuel R.
Salamanca
Hamsa W.
Mansoura,dakahlia
It is very good makeup remover it refresh me and remove lasting makeup I can't take it off
I think ever women can't take out off it
Dounia A.
Good at removing my makeup mostly the light products such as lotions or sunscream but when it comes to makeup it is not of much use
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.