BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Jaqueline I.
Ciudad de México
Me gusta mucho! Es de mis productos favoritos ya que quita fácilmente el maquillaje, hasta los que son de larga duración lo quita en segundos, me encanta.
Nikki v.
Winnipeg, MB
I bought this on a whim, didn't think I would like it but actually I really loved it and would buy again! great price for it at my local Walmart too.
Ivana V.
This is a must have product for every woman.This is my third bottle for a year.It is the first micellar cleansing water that i tried and i think the last.
khaznah H.
al majma'a
Of detergents and beautiful washing and soft on the skin and good choices to get rid of make - up
I used the remover at my family and loved it
hadiya i.
I'm using this product ever since i started using makeup. Its a must for me before going to bed. It removes makeup and gives my skin a fresh n clean feel.
Inma M.
The best micelar water I have never tried on my face. It’s too light by my face and it dries too fast. The best way to remove waterproof make up or others.
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
No quita el maquillaje en su totalidad, tengo que lavarme con un cepillo más un gel limpiador para quedarme libre de maquillaje y deja la piel muy grasosa
Kateryna H.
East Hanover, NJ
THIS stuff really does work. It removed my waterproof tarte mascara with ease with a cotton pad where as before I would have to scrub at my eye with water.
Zoe H.
Waterloo
best makeup remover i’ve ever tried! gets everything off but doesn’t feel oily. leaves the skin feeling nice and clean. great price, and lasts a long time!
Aroosa N.
Dubai
Its an amazing product, i use it on daily bases it keeps my skin hydrated. Its very affordable, packaging is really nice. Yes it easily removes my makeup.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.