BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
JENNIFER G.
Takes all make up off without being harsh to your skin, I use with a cotton pad, after one use you can see how much make up it gets off your face
Ellen Saga T.
Gothenburg
Use it everyday and it works amazing takes away my makeup easy and gentle! I sometimes use it even when I have no makeup in just to clean my skin
K'reen T.
mexico
Es un desmaquillante, que es todo en uno ya que ayuda a retirar todo ese maquillaje. Limpia el cutis a profundidad, no irrita ni produce rojeses
Camelia N.
This is great, I've used several micellar cleansing water but it always come back to this. It's gentle with my skin and takes off all the makeup.
Jennifer G.
Todoss estos productos me encantan, para cuidar mi piel y limpiarla, solo lo use una vez por una amiga pero me gustó la sensación, lo compraría.
Nicola W.
This is my go to cleanser, it’s fantastic and removes makeup really well and leaves my face feeling nice and clean. I will never stop buying this
Mireia S.
Barcelona, Barcelona
Compré esta agua micelar de Garnier en Primor y no me arrepiento! Huele bien, no deja sensación de pesadez y limpia en profundidad. Me encanta!!
Ella C.
Very good at removing makeup, getting rid of dirt and cleansing my face. I read somewhere that it causes cancer but I’m not sure if that is true.
Judy H.
Good for taking off everyday makeup as a first step for cleansing and is easy to use and has multiple purposes and is good for removing swatches
Luzelvira S.
Doral, FL
I will be buying this product until the end of time. It’s not a waterproof makeup remover but it work really well, leaves my skin clean and even.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.