BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Mirjana Z.
Žepče
This micellar water does remove makeup good, but it leaves some wierd film on my face. I have to wash my face with water after using it.
Kamilė S.
Mažeikiai
It's the best make-up remover so far. I really enjoy it. It makes my skin smooth and I love that it has 'on to go' size. I just live it!
khawla r.
ferfect for removing make up i also use this to wipe away any dirt or oils on my skin before i do my make up .. definatly reccomemded xx
duaa a.
Egypt
This product was AMAZING
I use it for cleaning my skin after putting make-up
It helps me to remove all my make-up specially eye make-up ❤
Siena meen 1.
Really love this product! Super affordable. Brought in a local drugstore. Although it does leave a sticky feeling on the skin after use.
Samantha C.
Does the job, good for my skin, don't need to rinse it off, plus it cleanses as well as removing makeup and the packaging is easy to use.
Medha P.
Shropshire
Takes off make up easily (even waterproof make up) and leaves my skin smooth and clean. My skin is sensitive and I really recommend this
♡jana M.
I dont like it at all.My skin gets red and itchy and my eyes are burning.Maybe it would work for other people but for me it was terrible.
mariam a.
One of my favorite makeup removers ever it's very gentle on the skin and eyes and it's very cost effective i would recommend it strongly
Georgina M.
So simple and does it's job! I've got very oily and acne prone skin and sensitive at times and this doesn't give me any irritation at all
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.