BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Carolina A.
Monterrey
I used this micellar and I missed it😢 it helped my skin and when I used it, I felt clean and fresh, I recommend it, also, it's cheap
Samantha W.
I love this for removing eye makeup I find eye makeup so hard to remove #girlproblem but with this it's a breeze. A definite must buy
Marie🌸 B.
My absolute go to with make up. Use it before putting it on, an after ehen I'm going to bed. Smells amazing an helps keep spots away.
Jhoselin P.
is a perfect make-up remover that leaves your face fresh, soft I recommend it because it is suitable for people with sensitive skin.
Tamar Andreina C.
Miami
Limpia bastante bien, el olor es agradable. Precio magnifico para un envase de este tamaño. Lo volveré a a comprar cuando lo termine.
kirsty c.
Leigh, Leigh
Love this doesnt Leave your face feeling oily. It does budge face makeup really well however eye makeup can be a bit more difficult.
Sayuri A.
Doral, FL
Me encanto, soy de piel sensible y me va perfecto para mi tipo de piel. Tenía muchas ganas de probarlo. Sin duda uno de mis favoritos
Yasmin V.
England
This is my 2nd favorite micellar water. It takes makeup off so quickly and makes my skin feel amazing. It's so cheap and I love it!
Maé J.
Échillais
It is a good make up cleanser for drugstore I think the bottle last a long time and it takes waterproof make up and all other make up
Olivia C.
Great product use it everyday and no problem with my sensitive skin at all! Takes all traces of makeup off and honeslty cant fault it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.