BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Voluble B.
LIVERPOOL, Merseyside
The best micellar water. It's not oily or heavy and it doesn't feel like you've applied a product t oyour skin. It removes all makeup even waterproof mascara.
Alyssia G.
I like this so much! I use this almost everyday! Every night i use this and it's so good for my skin! It's an awesome product! And the bottle lasts pretry long
Saray A.
I like this product For the price it does it's function, but it is nothing special to any other micellar water. I recommend this product for the price it has.
Myrian D.
North Hatley, QC
This stuff really gets every little last trace of makeup off my face
I usually need 2 or 3 cotton pads and my face is left clean without any tugging sensation.
Isabelle L.
Suffolk
Great nice and thin (non oily) formula which leaves skin feeling replenished like after a facial very highly recommend and will be repurchasing in the future!!
Matabogele M.
This thing is amaaaazzzziiinnng. My holy grail, i use it everyday to wipe my make up. It exceeded my expectations. Wow. Good value, definitely worth your coins
Sarah A.
Dubai, Dubai
I love to use this as a second face cleanse after I wash my face. It always removes the hidden makeup that is still on my face after the first wash. I love it!
Kyrie H.
Absolutely love this product, will buy again and again! Affordable and tough enough to take all my makeup off at the end of the day without irritating my skin!
Norali N.
Buenos Aires
Ever since I've tried this I can't live without it. It is the best micellar cleansing water I've ever tried. I have oily skin and this product works amazingly!
💜 H.
I use this product all the time time to take off my make-up and it takes it off really easy. It probably only takes me about a minute to take off my make-up.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.