BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Colleen D.
I just picked this product up last week. I love This! Takes off makeup so easily and leaves you skin squeaky clean. I noticed that I do have to use a little extra moisturizer after using. But so far, so good!
Selena G.
Rome, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This works wonders for taking off all of my makeup even my waterproof mascara! it’s suitable for my dry & sensitive skin, this has been my holy grail cleansing water from the drugstore. You have to pick it up!
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,281 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I love micellar water. This takes all my makeup off. I don’t have to rub or tug at my skin. It is gentle and doesn’t leave my face dry or sore. I’ve been using it for a few years and have used so many bottles!
Mary Elizabeth S.
Smackover, AR
I love that I can remove my makeup with this and it's good for my sensitive skin it helps with the ugly parts of my skin not be so oily and the driest Parts not be so dry so it's just an overall great product
Maria N.
La Habra, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta esta agua la uso para todo especialmente para las noches después de lavar mi cara me quita los residuos que el jabón no quito es gentil con mi piel y mis ojos no arde ni quema el precio es muy bueno
sara m.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this stuff. It takes off my makeup so easily without rubbing my eyes and irritating my skin. it’s so good i love it. i recommend it to others and it’s not very expensive. i have repurchased it multiple times.
Tabby J.
I use the all in one mattifying. It has the green lid. It is a wonderful formula. It really pulls stuff out my pores. This is the only miceller water I’ve tried that does NOT leave my skin greasy after using.
maddie m.
I love the waterproof cleansing water! It gets off all my waterproof mascara and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and supple! Not drying at all and a little goes a long way! This has become a staple in my nightly routine!
Ken C.
I used this product once. I wasn’t too impressed. I felt like it didn’t take off my makeup well enough. Specifically, mascara would still be lingering on my lashes. I did finish the bottle, but I never bought it again
Katheryn G.
Petoskey, MI
I like this product but I prefer a scrubbing wash cloth. This worked well with taking the makeup off but I prefer a good scrub with soap. It was effective to remove dirt, oil and makeup. Room for improvement
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.