BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Claudia I.
De verdad es un excelente producto. Con solo un poco remueve el maquillaje sin problema, deja la piel suave y fresca y no es para nada grasoso!!!
Amelia A.
Very refreshing and feel very cool on the skin. I have tried many of garniers micellar water and they all remove makeup quickly and efficiently.
Julia M.
London, London
I have this, it's great for getting make-up off and doesn't irritate my skin, I always wash my face after though as it does leave an oily feeling
Nour H.
I think this product is good and gives a nice gentle result on the skin and relieves the appearance of the grain in the face and gives freshness.
Jazmín I.
Increible!
Super facil de usar! Solo hace falta pasarla por tu rostro con un algodon para limpiar tu piel, no la reseca ni deja textura grasosa.
Luisa Fernanda C.
Riga
That one is amazing. You can try with oily or dry skin and the effect is amazing. The price is always high, aw almost all products of the brand.
elle b.
I really like this. It removes all my makeup and makes my face feel really clean and fresh. It also removes all my hard to get off eye makeup. 💗
nikita j.
South Africa, Eastern Cape, Uitenhage, 12 Catton street, De Mist
Its the best way to take op makeup or just want to feel fresh I keep this by me everyday really recommend it to everyone who love wearing makeup
Maria I.
Bucharest
This is my favourite makeup remover!! It cleans absolutely everything and leaves the skin really fresh! And also it has a really good price!! 💙💙
Heather P.
I love how gentle this is on my skin, some wipes can be too harsh so this is perfect.
Also love the feel of my skin after, no oiliness or dryness
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.