BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jenimar R.
I LOVE IT! It remove all my makeup, even the waterproof. Make my skin feel so clean and soft. I really love the sensation after use it.
Kelsey M.
This is my favourite make up remover. It takes off all make up so easily and leaves skin feeling fresh. Not oily like some other brands
Ester B.
This IS what I am using now to remove my makeup. It is not too expensive and is great. I really recomend It, It doesn't hurt your skin.
Annie A.
this removes my makeup very well, although i do like to go in with an oil cleanser afterwards, there's rarely residue after i use this!
paulina m.
Panama,panama
It's so perfect help you remove makeup and impurities clean and the best is that there is one for makeup water and approves all in one.

aimee w.
Burley Grove, BRISTOL
Has helped with my skin problems, has kept them away and my face feeling fresh and clean.

I use before I go to sleep and when I wake up
Arnela F.
Bugojno
One of my favorite of all time. It removes waterproof makeup, it leaved clean pores after wearing a foundation all day long. I love it!
Arlett G.
I liked this product! 💖

It is a great make-up remover, I recommend it extensively, since it ensures that there are no remains of makeup
Fatima Y.
A great makeup remover it’s so light not oily at all it’s like water and it removes my makeup well its gentle and not expensive at all
ρσιѕσηє∂ ρ.
I actually have a lot of issues when it comes to taking off makeup,I always take it off with this micellar water and it works wonders!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.