BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Clairey C.
This i use everyday to remove my make up, the smell is beautiful. It removes my make up amazingly and doesnt leave my face feeling dry after use. Recommend!
Jade D.
Use this product daily and I feel like it does a great job to cleanse my skin. Feels gentle and light on the skin, not heavy. Packaging is okay , very clear.
Mariam D.
New Castle, DE
This a good micellar water. Some people say that micellar water is not good for skin, but I use this product to remove make-up and it does this job very good
dawn r.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Love the clean feeling you get after using this we use it daily as I have two older daughters WHO wear makeup all the time it's great for cleaning their skin
lauren w.
liverpool
This product does amazing things for your skin, not only does it remove makeup in just one swipe it leaves the skin feeling super soft and fresh afterwards!
Alyssa-Eve W.
kelty
Found this product to be so unhelpful. I would have to use so much of the product to try and remove my makeup and therefore only got around 5-10 uses out of.
Dunja M.
I wouldn't recommend one for oily skin because it dryes out your skin and then it gets even more oily. If you don't have oily skin the other version is fine
Leanne J.
Perfect make-up remover and good on sensitive skin. The oil infused one is perfect for getting off waterproof mascara and enhancing your skin natural tones.
Cara K.
St, AB
This is a pretty good affordable makeup remover. Wish they had it in a towel format to make it more travel friendly. Left a little bit of residue on my skin.
roxy l.
i have quite sensitives skin and this works amazing! The packaging is simple yet really nice and it takes off my make up quick and easy! Very affordable also
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.