BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ezgi K.
Maple, ON
I have sensitive skin so I've tried both this bottle and the blue bottle, they both work perfectly well and do a great job of removing makeup.
Taylor-Ann S.
this product take even the hardest of makeup of your face. I had no struggle removing my black smokey eye with this remover! Brilliant product
Mikayla C.
Île-des-Chênes
Takes off my makeup probably the best of al the drugstore micellar waters I’ve tried. I just use it on paper towel and I don’t rinse evidently.
Erica B.
Dublin
I personally like this product as part of a full skin routine. I feel it doesn't give a deep clean so would still use cleansers and toners etc.
Pia-lilli T.
Dubai
Simple and quick to use. Would use to help take off eye make up before washing my face. Lovely scent and simple product that just does the job.
Laura S.
Norwich, UK
Favourite face product! Leaves skin bright, fresh and very clean! I use this as a second step cleanser and it’s amazing the difference it makes
Andreea F.
I use this for remove my make up and my brushes but it good also for cleaning. It doesn t remove really all of your product but it pretty good
Chloe J.
Dorset
Sooooooooooo good. An absolute fave of mine. So highly recommend although the bottle leaks so you may have to transfer it into another bottle.
Holly P.
Good value for money , big bottle lasts months , very easy to use and does a good job of removing make up including eye make up without rubbing
Maya R.
This product is awesome! Especially for those who have lash extensions. It removes all my makeup without any pain and my eyes are well hydrated
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.