BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Amy R.
Removes even stubborn eye makeup and left skin feeling refreshed and supple. Not harsh at all even on dry skin. Would highly recommend this product
Lupita G.
Los Mochis, Sinaloa
me super mega encantó es perfecta , la uso para antes de maquillar a mis clientas , están encantadas y siempre me preguntan que si donde las compro
Beth R.
KILMARNOCK, KILMARNOCK
Perfect fir taking off makeup. I wear a lot of makeup that is all very heavy coverage and this takes my makeup off perfect after using a face wipe!
May S.
The Netherlands
Removes makeup very well. It doesn't irritate my skin (I have very sensitive skin). After i used this to remove my makeup, my skin felt very oily.
Karnia H.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
THIS IS GREAT! Wouldn't recommend getting in eyes though, it stings!! Totally glides across my face and takes all my make up off! It's a must buy!
Mariana R.
This product is sooo perfect i love it so much .. I only have the little one but it counts too !! I love it ! You don't even have to rub too much 😍
Dijah J.
Birmingham, West midlands
Very good product really gentle to skin, and gets ride of all the makeup on ur face specially mascara and eye shadow it doesnt irritate skin at all
Lidija R.
This is my ride of die make up remover, it removes lanky make up SOO well and there's a lot of product inside, also it really gets in those pours.
Tânia C.
Braga
Fantastic product, it does what it promises and leaves an incredible sensation, I recommend it to the maximum and whenever it finishes I buy again.
Habiba R.
pakistan
It's a two in one for me works for a toner and makeup remover both.... Use it every time I apply makeup na take my makeup off... Really worth a try
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.