BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Chandey L.
La Romana
A la hora de desmaquillarme todo se hace más cómodo con mi desmaquillador de garniel, es mi favorito. Deja mi rostro suave e hidratado.
Raifah L.
Jeddah
Best eyemakeup remover. Plus it is not harmful in the skin. It makes my skin smooth. This is a recommended product for makeup remover.
I normally use the micellar water to remove make up and I love it because this product really clean my skin gently and hydrate my face
Wendy W.
A cheaper version of bioderma great if on a budget. However I'm a massive fan of bioderma products and would sooner pay a little extra.
Courtney R.
Co.Tipperary
This is such a good makeup remover it also helps to clean the skin aswell leaving it with a flawless finish I would highly recommend it
chantel g.
I love this as a makeup remover, takes off all my makeup however I do wash my skin after as it leaves it's slightly oily with a scent.
Jocelyn P.
Sarasota, FL
Purchased at: InfluenSTORE
This product is not scented, Wich for me is good. Its not harsh in my skin which is a bit sensitive. And remove even waterproof makeup!
Gitta S.
Budapest
This is the best micellar cleansing water! It’s so light to my skin. Feels like my skin is velvet 😄😍 I have been using it for 3 years!!
Ash J.
Not to sure about this product, my spots seemed to disapeer but I found it clogged up my pores even though i used the same exfoliator.
Eirini g.
Greece
The best way for cleaning your make up. You can clean it easily and with once. Also It protects your skin and gives a shinning results
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.